Facebook/Instagram advertising, Marketing Analysis, SMM
Beauty and cosmetology salon offering hair, facial and nail care services!
Advertising budget: 5 216,4 €
Leads: 756 from new customers in 6 months
Cost per lead: 6,9 €
They turned to us to increase their brand visibility and attract more customers.Over the last year, the client has seen a decline in the number of customers. The main challenges they faced included reduced salon traffic and competition in the beauty industry.
We implemented an advertising strategy on Facebook and Instagram, as well as conducted a marketing analysis and took over the SMM company.
Facebook/Instagram advertising, Marketing Analysis
A breakthrough in the world of real estate!
Advertising budget for 3 months: 1700 €
Leads: 203 from potential customers in 3 months.
Cost per lead: 8,3 €
Our partners faced some serious challenges:
- Not enough customers;
- Lack of visibility on social media;
- Improper use of marketing investment.
We cooperate with one of the most well-known real estate companies, Yavlena, which has been successfully operating in the real estate market for over 30 years. This company has a professional team and a wealth of experience, but before they came to us, they had problems with marketing.
We set out to change this situation and developed a comprehensive social media promotion strategy that included.
Facebook/Instagram advertising, Marketing Analysis, SMM Online shop specialized in selling lingerie!
Advertising budget: 1087 $
Cost pre lead: 1,80 $
Cost per sale: 3,13 $
The client approached us to increase sales and expand their online business. He faced the problem of low sales due to limited website traffic and high advertising costs
- We used the audit data to optimize advertising costs and increase their effectiveness.
- We conducted a comprehensive analysis of the market and key competitors in the region.
- We developed unique advertising materials that provide better quality and targeted requests from potential customers.
- We made changes to the website to increase conversion.
The client was interested in understanding the effectiveness of their marketing strategy and getting recommendations for further actions.
- We conducted an audit of the client's advertising campaigns and website.
- Collected and analyzed data on conversion and advertising costs.
- We identified the weaknesses and strengths of the marketing strategy.
- Developed recommendations for further optimization of campaigns and efficiency.
- The client received a clear analysis of the effectiveness of their marketing activities.
- The client received recommendations on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Improved their marketing strategy based on our recommendations
- We prepared and launched effective advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
- Daily monitoring and optimization of advertising campaigns to increase conversions and reduce costs.
The client wanted to use social media to achieve the following goals:
Engage the audience - increase the number of followers on the brand's social media page.Increase interaction - attract more comments, likes, and reposts.
- We developed a social media presence strategy based on the brand's audience and goals. We defined the topics and style of posts.
- We created a visual design that reflects the brand and attracts the attention of the target audience.
- We wrote creative and interesting text for posts that stimulated interaction and interest.
- We adapted the content and messages to the regional specifics and language of the audience.
- We created a content plan that included regular publications taking into account seasonal promotions and events.
- Growth in the number of subscribers = 2,500 thousand in 3 months.
- Increased engagement with posts by 50%.
- Increased brand awareness and sales due to an active presence on social media.
Facebook/Instagram advertising, Marketing Analysis
- Total campaign revenue increased by 57% to €22,000;
- the average amount spent by the company's customers doubled;
- the company successfully signed 7 long-term contracts with major clients.
We were approached by a client with a problem related to the lack of customers, and the client wanted to increase the average amount and number of sales and sign long-term contracts with large companies.
Facebook/Instagram advertising, Marketing AnalysisPizza, sushi and burger delivery in Warsaw!
Advertising budget: 3 502,2 € for 2 months
Selling price: 3,9 €
The client contacted us with a request to synchronize marketing and business operations, the main goal of which was to increase delivery orders.
Facebook/Instagram advertising, Marketing Analysis Shop organic candles and home goods!
Advertising budget: 1 494,5 €
Selling price: 3,5 €
A company specializing in the manufacture and sale of natural candles was experiencing a serious decline in sales and loss concerns due to increasing competition online.
They turned to us to increase their brand visibility and use their advertising budget effectively to attract more of their target audience and increase the number of orders through their website.
We analysed competitors, checked the client's advertising offices and website.
We then made changes to the site to increase its conversion rate, as well as adapting it for mobile and tablet versions.
Thanks to the edits, we were able to increase the average check by 30% with pre-sales!
Analysis showed that competitors weren't using many product videos, so we wrote a script for the client to shoot creative. We edited the resulting materials and launched Facebook/Instagram ad campaigns.
We also promoted the company's social media posts, which brought us 4,000 new subscribers in 3 months and purchases via Instagram!
The company's main product is an original
molecular fuel filter for motorcycles, cars, public transport, trucks, trains
and small ships - all vehicles running on internal combustion engines.
Task: To create a complete digital infrastructure to attract targeted visitors by developing a proper sales pitch crown for the website. To integrate the latest systems that improve the performance of both the webmaster and the potential customer visiting the company's website and social media.
What did we do?
Development of a new original design for:
Our team was tasked with improving the site's functionality and making it more attractive to users.
Bul Trast is a consulting company that assists its clients in solving various business problems, including strategic planning, management, financial analysis, marketing, information technology, etc.
What did we do?
- Complemented the existing website design with new pages and social networks;
- Prepared the digital infrastructure of social networks to launch a full-fledged advertising campaign;
- Created an original brand book for the company that meets the latest business design trends;
- Create high-quality copywriting in English and Bulgarian;
At the meeting with the client, the tasks were clearly set - to make
adjustments to the existing website, implement a payment system, a database and
test the site's functionality.
ClassaQueen is an online store of natural cosmetics and a beauty salon. Customers can purchase high-quality oils and other skin and hair care products, as well as sign up for beauty treatments performed by experienced professionals
We were approached by a hotel located on the beach, a leader in the tourism industry. They were complaining about a decline in bookings compared to their competitors. The hotel had great service, a convenient location and unrivalled comfort, but these advantages were not reflected in its social media presence.Results:In the first three months of implementing the strategy, the number of bookings increased by 30%.The number of likes and comments on posts doubled, indicating greater audience engagement.The number of followers on the social media page increased by 40% due to active work on content and interaction with the audience.
Facebook/Instagram advertising, сreating website
Advertising budget: 632,46$
New subscribers: 3044
Price per subscriber: 0,21$
Anna Shevchenko is a media trainer and TV presenter with 10 years of experience. Previously, she created news stories, wrote entertainment scripts, hosted television projects, including news. Now she teaches others how to use words.